On 17th March 2021, Team Lincolnshire in partnership with the South Lincolnshire Food Enterprise Zone and 3FOX will be hosting a webinar dedicated to the UK Food Sector, featuring some of the sector’s most influential figures.
How to join the webinar
The webinar will be held over Zoom on 17th March 2021, beginning at 12.00pm. Please register for the webinar on this link, and put the date in your diary!
Judith Batchelar, OBE & Director of Brand at Sainsbury’s will be heading up our panel of experts as they examine the future of the Food Industry.
The UK food sector is at a tipping point, as the climate crisis, social change and workforce pressures combined with astounding advances in agri-tech, protein transition and low carbon stimulate rapid change in this most vital of industries. Setting the pace of that change is the South Lincolnshire Food Enterprise Zone, one of the UK’s biggest food industry developments for five years. Its ambition is to be the UK’S leading advanced Innovation Cluster Hub for the food sector, complimenting the adjacent agricultural, food
processing and logistical cluster.
This is where tomorrow’s food technology is being tested, developed and deployed. In this unique setting brands and businesses can benefit by associating with a unique and fastgrowing pool of agri-tech talent.
Join this webinar to understand how you can help co-create the South Lincolnshire Food Enterprise Zone and the future of UK food. You will discover:
- What is propelling change in the UK food sector?
- How significant is the South Lincolnshire agri-tech network and how is the scale of
talent and diversity there driving collaboration opportunities?
- What new environments are required to test, develop and deploy tomorrow’s food
technologies, and what sort of partners are sought to create and populate them?
- How are local bodies co-operating on infrastructure investment and incentivisation to
fuel and manage growth through the FEZ?
- How developers and agri-tech operators, suppliers and services can help shape the
business place-making underway at the South Lincolnshire FEZ
Featuring a wealth of expert speakers
- Judith Batchelar OBE, Director of brand, Sainsbury’s
- Martin Collison, agri-tech specialist, Greater Lincolnshire LEP
- Harry Norman, CEO, OAL Group
- Tim Downing, Director, Pygott & Crone and commercial agent for the FEZ
- Sarah Louise Fairburn – Founder at IMP & Maker ~ Chair for Greater Lincolnshire’s
- Toby Fox, 3FOX – Chair
With a special endorsement from Sir John Peace, Midlands Engine Chairman. Do not miss this prestigious webinar – register here to secure your place.